x Ray [partie publique]

-> .::Informations::.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 龍 Dragon
PSN: 123
Steam: 123

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 13:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Radja Nainggolan announces international retirement Répondre en citant

Radja Nainggolan announces international retirement

maxbet Radja Nainggolan has retired from international football, following his omission from Roberto Martinez's initial 28-man Belgium squad. The Roma midfielder announced the news on social media: "Very reluctantly my international career comes to an end. I've always done everything I could to represent my country."

Martinez explained the decision to leave Nainggolan out of the team as purely tactical. The 30-year-old is hugely popular with fans and his team-mates but his relationship with Martinez has often been strained leading to him being dropped twice in recent months.

"It was a sad and difficult decision," said Martinez. "He is a player with a lot of class and he was voted Roma's best player, but I've made my decision for purely tactical reasons. "I have put in place a specific system that works. I can't use Radja in a secondary role." Martinez said he had travelled to Rome to explain his choice to the player. maxbet

The decision to omit Nainggolan was criticised by former Belgium and Newcastle defender Philippe Albert. "We must be the only country in the world to be making the trip without one of the best players in the world," he said. "This is not the way to become world champions." maxbet

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 13:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

x Ray [partie publique]

-> .::Informations::.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006